Graduate IT Helpdesk Officer at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
A Graduate IT helpdesk is currently need at IKEDC, see more information on the job and how to apply for this postion below
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Job Title: IT Helpdesk Officer
Employment Type: Full time
Reporting To: Desktop Support Analyst
- This role is responsible for providing efficient and effective level of technical support to staff in areas such as desktop, help desk and IT project support along with network troubleshooting/support.
You may be interested in-Electrical Maintenance Engineer at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
- Assists in training of basic systems for new and current users when necessary.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Evaluates, prioritizes and addresses all types of service requests handled by the IT team (desktop support, phone/email response).
- Setup, deploys, repairs and troubleshoots laptop and desktop PCs, printers and other PC hardware and peripherals.
- Consults with end-users in addressing problems and assists in formulating solutions. Maintains exceptional level of communication with end-users
- Acts in a consultative role to end-users by providing recommendations regarding hardware, software, processes, etc. in order to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Assists in the planning, coordination and implementation of projects.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
You may also like-Senior Account Executive-Public Sector at Dell Nigeria
- First Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or any other related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in management/Implementation of IT applications and providing end user support.
- Computing and User Support.
- Hardware Configuration.
- Application Support and Maintenance.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- Managing Resources.
- Business Focus.
- Good Customer Relationship Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline 6th April, 2022.
We hope this article was helpful in your application.
You can subscribe to our website using email for more job notifications and tips. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our Facebook Page-Click Here