Dell is recruiting to fill the position of Senior Account Executive and interested persons are encouraged to apply. For more information on job description, eligibility and how to Apply, check below.
Senior Account Executive-Public Sector at Dell Nigeria
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Systems Engineer on our Server and Networking team in Lagos, Ghana.
Job Title: Senior Account Executive – Public Sector
Job ID: R140069
Location: Abuja (Remote)
- From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales.
- They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
- Join us as an Senior Account Executive – Public Sector on our Public Sales team in Abuja, Nigeria, to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
You may like-Human Capital Partners Audit Trainee Programme 2022
What you’ll achieve
- As a Senior Account Executive, you will develop new accounts and expand existing accounts within Public Sector Accounts building strong customer relationships in the field while ensuring a great customer experience for all.
- Manage and support territory and accounts, including account planning, sales forecasting and facilitating organizational alignment in cross-functional virtual teams
- Provide direction, support and coaching to internal teams
- Grow the territory or account base to attain financial objectives
- Understand customers’ business and solution requirements to ensure satisfaction with our solutions
- Identify business trends and leverage strengths of the sales team to create a differentiated offering while positioning ourselves to capture business
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 15+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to leverage other teams, such as the internal sales force, pre-sales, services consultants, product managers and finance
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior level executives
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline 5th April, 2022.
Was this article helpful in your application process? Then subscribe to our website using your email for more notifications on available JOBS and OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our Facebook Page-Click Here