Fleet Manager at Mekinsol Nigerian Limited
Mekinsol Nigerian Limited is calling for interested candidates to apply for the role of a Fleet Manager. Mekinsol Nigerian Limited is an experienced Human Resource Company with the aim of placing the right persons on the right jobs.
Job Title: Fleet Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Organize, plan, assign, schedule, and supervise work of personnel involved in the inspection, repair, maintenance, and servicing of automobiles, trucks, tractors, graders, construction equipment, powered tools, agricultural equipment, and body and paintwork
- Write specifications for automotive and related equipment; confer with purchasing personnel on the procurement and disposal of automotive parts and supplies and provide recommendations on bid results of all vehicle and equipment purchases.
- Prepare annual budget reports; analyze monthly records and reports to evaluate operational efficiency and economy.
- Determine the type and extent of repairs required, and schedule repair of components, considering time requirements and vehicle downtime.
- Inspect maintenance facilities and equipment to determine their proper utilization and maintenance. Provide diagnostic quality assurance activities and technical assistance to subordinates on difficult or unusual problems.
- Ensure adherence to safety regulations; provide oversight for compliance programs, prepare, submit, and maintain records of all activities, respond to inquiries from compliance agencies; analyze and implement solutions to new requirements.
- Establish computerized reports on fuel, parts, and labour expenses.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE-FirstRand Youth Development Graduate Program 2022/2023
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
N55,000 – N60,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th April, 2022.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our