FirstRand Youth Development Graduate Program 2022 for young South Africans- FirstRand believes that its people are its single most important resource and will not operate in a sector unless it has people who are right for that market and who share FirstRand’s business values.
FirstRand Youth Development Graduate Program 2022/2023
The FirstRand Youth Development Graduate Program is a 12-month contract for unemployed graduates to join our FirstJob work experience programme. The focus of this programme is to improve employability of successful candidates. Throughout the programme, the incumbent will have an opportunity to build workplace confidence and competence by contributing to business objectives and deliverables. The incumbent will be required to successfully complete prescribed development programme.
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 34
- Obtained a relevant post matric qualification
- Must have been unemployed for at least the last 6 months
- Must have no or limited work experience – i.e. a total of less than twelve months’ work experience and/or of a part-time, casual nature.
- This must be the youth’s FIRST job experience
- The youth must also not have previously participated in the FirstJob programme at any of the FirstRand franchises, and not worked for FirstRand before.
- A recognized Diploma
- A recognized Bachelor’s degree is advantageous
- These will be matched against the requirements of Business Units across FirstRand
- No formal (corporate) work experience Skills required include:
- Analytical Thinking
- Excellence and quality orientation
- Building relationships
- Problem solving
- Learning agility
- Resilience and Stress Management
- Drive and Results orientation
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Sales Administrator Recruitment at Armorsil West Africa Limited 2022/2023
How to Apply for FirstRand Youth Development Graduate Program
For More Information on this program and how to apply Visit the Official Webpage of the FirstRand Youth Development Graduate Program 2022
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this Recruitment.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our