Multi-net Group Limited is calling for applicants who are eligible to apply for the role of an Administrative Secretary.
Further details on Eligibility, Details and Application process can be found below.
Administrative Secretary at Multi-net Group Limited
Multi-net Group Limited (an ISO certified company), is a leading investment holding based in Abuja, Nigeria.
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Administrative Secretary provides high-level clerical support to an executive, director, or department head-level employee, performing a variety of secretarial duties and skilled tasks that may include preparing reports, conducting research, and collecting data, etc.
- May train, supervise, and provide feedback on tasks performed by lower-level clerical staff.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Provides high-level administrative support to an assigned executive or director-level employee.
- Collects requested data and information from various sources including email and other correspondence, meeting minutes and records, and other documents; prepares summaries of findings and/or other related written correspondence as requested.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Performs other general clerical and secretarial duties as requested, which may include recordkeeping, managing petty cash, maintaining office supplies and coordinating equipment maintenance, and handling packages and correspondence.
- May conduct research (within skills and expertise) to assist with projects or inquiries.
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings, conferences, and other assigned events; takes and distributes minutes or other notes as requested.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in a related role required with some supervisory experience preferred.
- This position is preferably for females only.
- Applicant must be good-looking and presentable.
- MUST be single.
- And should be very patient, slow to anger and able to pay attention to detailed instruction.
- She must be smart and possess good corporate dress sense at all times.
- Should be prepared for prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Detail-oriented and professional.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and other related computer software.
- Basic understanding of office equipment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks including delegation of tasks when appropriate.
- Knowledge of, or ability to quickly acquire, familiarity with the roles and function of the assigned department, and any specifically applicable laws or guidelines.
- And may be prepared to close late if duty requires him/her to.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently and reliably.
- Flexible and adaptable in various situations and when interacting with many different personalities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Multinetgroupin4o@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 6th April, 2022.
Was this article helpful in your application process? Then subscribe to our website using your email for more notifications on available JOBS and OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our Facebook Page-Click Here