Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Product Marketing Manager, Consumer Apps (French)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job
- Whether you’re on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product’s journey.
- As an Associate Product Marketing Manager, you will work across several aspects of marketing – from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, go-to-market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events, and communication.
OPPORTUNITY FOR AFRICANS- Africa Food Prize 2022 for Innovation in African Agriculture (USD $100,000 Prize)
- Develop marketing plans for Consumer Apps in Sub-Sahara Africa (SSA) and execute campaigns to drive usage of App adoption and usage.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the user. Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy.
- Develop messaging, collateral, events, and business strategies aimed at acquiring users and increasing our engagement with them and measuring the efficacy of such programs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- How to Register for Kick Start 2022- Google’s Coding Competitions
Eligibility/Qualifications for application for Associate Product Marketing Manager, Consumer Apps at Google Nigeria
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, agency, or related.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently.
How to Apply for Associate Product Marketing Manager, Consumer Apps at Google Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates must have an active gmail account. Visit the official website for full details and how to apply