Savannah Health System Innovation Limited is currently recruiting to fill the position of a Python/Django backend Developer. Savannah Health System Innovation Limited is a creative systems product development company focused on delivering creative and bespoke services to its client.
Job Title: Python / Django Backend Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
You may be interested in-The Young Professionals Bootcamp 2022 (for Young Nigerians).
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Programming, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Willingness to sit at desk for extended periods.
- More education or experience will be an added advantage.
- Fluency in specific languages, particularly Python (Django), Java and other languages be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
Do not miss this opportunity- see One Acre Fund Internship 2022/2023- oneacrefund.org
N300,000 – N600,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Python Backend Developer” as the subject of the email.
NOTE: Resumes should highlight similar jobs or projetcts done, reflecting core competency in Python
Application Deadline 27th March, 2022.
For job updates and more,CLICK HERE
You can also reach us on our social media pages for further enquiries.