Safaricom PLC has announced an internship opportunity for the year 2022 in the Commercial, Business Development, Enterprise Business, Financial Services, Internal Audit, Finance, Corporate Affairs, Human Resources Divisions & Digital IT. The Safaricom Internship Programme runs quarterly (From April to June, July to September, October to December and January to March 2023).
Do not miss this opportunity: The Young Professionals Bootcamp 2022 (for Young Nigerians).
Ideal candidate’s requirements:
- Desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn and explore the corporate environment
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow instructions, as well as the ability to challenge the status quo will enhance a successful internship.
- Basic proficiency in MS office suite skill required.
You May Also Like: One Acre Fund Internship 2022/2023- oneacrefund.org
As part of the recruitment and on-boarding process the below documents will be required at a later stage.
- Letter from your college indicating you are a student there and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
- NSSF, NHIF, KRA PIN & Bank account details
- Copy of National Identity Card.
- Good conduct & CRB certificate
Please note that the internship program application is highly competitive.
How to Apply for the Safaricom Internship Program:
Fill the application form https://forms.office.com/r/GPyHKKS4mf
For More Information:
For job updates and more,CLICK HERE
You can also reach us on our social media pages for further enquiries.