One Acre Fund is seeking motivated young professionals with strong critical thinking and problem solving skills to join our team and gain experience working in one of the leading Agricultural institutions. See full details of the job and how to apply for this great opportunity below.
One Acre Fund Internship
Join the One Acre Fund 2022 Internship Program to jump-start your career – We empower you as you grow in this program designed for motivated young professionals. As a One Acre Fund Intern, you will gain experience working in one of the leading institutions in the agriculture sector in Rwanda and beyond, where you will solve business challenges, develop innovative solutions and learn from inspiring leaders.
Qualifications and Requirements for One Acre Fund Internship
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. We are looking for people who are passionate to serve smallholder farmers. Candidates who fit the following criteria’s are encouraged to apply:
- Exceptional and passionate University graduates
- Leadership experience at work, school clubs, volunteer organization’s, etc… is an added advantage
- Strong desire for personal and professional growth
- Willingness to take on varied tasks
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team
- Ability to embrace One Acre Fund’s values
- Fluent in English and Kinyarwanda
How to Apply for One Acre Fund Internship
Available Opportunities- 22 openings
All interested and qualified persons should click on the link provided below to apply.
Closing Date for Application
Application Deadline is 25th of March, 2022.One Acre Fund has become aware of scams involving false offers of One Acre Fund employment. Please be advised:
- We will never ask for any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
- All our jobs are advertised directly on our website or on legitimate job boards.
- Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address.
If you receive any suspicious communications, kindly do not proceed with that application. Instead, please reach out through our Contact Us form for clarification.
For more job updates CLICK HERE
You can also reach us on our social media pages for further enquiries.