The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows (NJF) Programme aims at empowering Nigerian graduates with opportunities.
Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Rising unemployment and the COVID-19 pandemic are all impacting the ability of young Nigerians to find work. The programme seeks to connect talented graduates with local job opportunities that apply their expertise, while equipping them with world-class practical knowledge and relevant skills. It does not matter if you have no job experience!
Eligibility for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows (NJF) Programme
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
NJF is a 12-months fully paid programme designed to enhance young graduates employability, building leadership competencies and transferring on-the-job skills.
Fellows will receive a monthly stipend. This will be covered by the NJFP for the first year.
Other FGN Youth Empowerment Programmes 2021
- FMYSD Human Capacity Training and Empowerment for Nigerian Youth 2021
- SAP Young Professionals Program Nigeria 2021
- Green Skills Innovation Challenge 2021 for Nigerian Youths
How to Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows (NJF) Programme
All interested and qualified applicants should visit https://njfp.ng
The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application Form Opens 6 September 2021.
Closing Date- No date has been fixed yet.
Please forward to EVERY Nigerian youth.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our