SAP is inviting applications from suitable candidate for the 2021 Young Professionals Program for young Nigerians. We will be guiding you on how to easily apply for this amazing opportunity here.
SAP Young Professionals Program Nigeria 2021
The Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant.
The role of an SAP Consultant can be divided into 2 functions: Functional and Technical. This program will be training Functional Consultants. SAP Functional Consultants work with customers to understand their business requirements and translate them to detailed technology solutions.
The training will train you to become an SAP certified Associate Consultant in SAP S/4 HANA and SAP Ariba Sourcing.
HOW YOU BENEFIT:
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognized associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training. Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
Qualification and Requirements
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Nigeria;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Industrial Engineering
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence late – June 2021 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for 3 months.
How to Apply for SAP Young Professionals Program
All interested and qualified persons should click on the link below to apply
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for the job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our