This is to notify you that Human Capital Partners are looking for candidates to apply for the Audit Trainee Programme 2022.
Full details of the job below.
Human Capital Partners Audit Trainee Programme 2022
Are you ambitious, driven, and highly motivated? Take the first step towards building a rewarding career!
Humans Capital Partners (HCP) – Our client is a member of a global network of professional services firms offering Audit, Tax, Risk and Advisory services to clients. Driven by global leading practices in its operational systems, processes and procedures, the Firm adopts a blend of technical excellence and business expertise combined with a collective commitment to deliver exceptional results.
Job Title: Audit Trainee Programme 2022
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
You may like-Procurement Officer in an Oil and Gas Company
- Work with engagement team on audit assignments, applying technical skills and living the firm’s values, under the supervision of Audit Seniors and Audit Managers.
- Work within a high-performance team, with a shared passion to execute client briefs flawlessly, successful applicants will have the opportunity to develop a unique combination of technical, business and leadership skills, necessary for a successful career.
You are eligible if you have:
- Minimum of Second Class Honours in any discipline.
- 0 – 3 years related experience.
- Completion of NYSC with a valid certificate.
- Minimum of five credits at O’ Level (to include Mathematics and English).
Candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- See also –Customer Service Representative at 3Line Card Management Limited
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline 4th April, 2022.
Did you find this article helpful in your application process? Then subscribe to our website using your email for more notifications on available JOBS and OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our Facebook Page-Click Here