NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) was incorporated as a private limited liability company on 9th October 2008 as a subsidiary of Nigeria LNG Limited.
NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Recruitment for Third Officers
We are recruiting to fill the position of Third Officer
Job Grade: Shipboard Officer
Contract Type: Voyage Contract
To provide assistance to the deck team onboard the ship and carryout all duties as prescribed by the master.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- The Third Officer understudies and assists the Second Officer. He/She must keep a navigational watch.
- During cargo operations, he/she will assist with cargo operations, stability, ballast operations, moorings and ship security during the period of his watch.
- He/She is responsible for the safety of all personnel working for him.
- Where required shall act as nominated officer for the GMDSS station with responsibility for associated tests and records.
- He/She is responsible for the upkeep of the Recreational and Technical library.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- VivaTech AfricaTech Awards 2022 for Innovative African startups
Requirements for application for NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Recruitment
The right candidate should:
- Be a Nigerian seafarer
- Have a minimum of three months experience on a Gas Tanker, preferably LNG tanker
- Have a minimum of OOW Deck Certificate of Competency issued by a Maritime Agency approved by the Bermuda flag. (See link- https://bsma.bm/seafarers/)
- Be 18 years of age or above.
- International Passport
- Seaman’s Discharge Book
- STCW Mandatories (PSSR, PST, Fire Fighting and Prevention)
- STCW Advanced certificates (PSCRB & Advanced Fire Fighting approved by Bermuda Flag)
- Yellow Fever Card
- Human Element and Leadership Management (Operational Level)
- NAEST (Operational Level)
How to Apply for NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should fill out the online form and upload C.V and other necessary documents by- Clicking on APPLY
Deadline for Application for NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Recruitment
The deadline for application is 10th April, 2022.
For more information visit the application homepage. https://nsml.com/careers/