Field Engineer Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services 2022/2023- SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
Field Engineer Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services 2022/2023
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Engineer
Location: EGINA or Any Total Asset in Nigeria
Contract type: Fixed-term-contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 1year
SEE ALSO- Sales Administrator Recruitment at Armorsil West Africa Limited 2022/2023
- We are currently looking for a Field Engineer to join its work force in Nigeria.
Follow up the immediate resolution of critical and challenging system faults within the agreed MTTR:
- Liaise with OEM for issues bordering on level 3 support on the equipment or network
- Carry out analysis of routine maintenance report with the aim of proactively implementing any recommended corrective action
- Manage device and equipment address plan related to radio and transmission equipment.
- Keep up to update all telecom engineering documents.
- Resolve level 1 and 2 issues on the radio and transmission equipment and network.
- Implementation of any other technical duty as may be assigned by the CNM, SSE or Company.
- Carry out level 1 intervention on the Data and Voice network.
- Support the Integrated Control & Safety Systems (ICSS) and FOPS teams.
- Implementation of major equipment relocation, equipment installation, network reengineering, reconfiguration and commissioning.
- Carry out corrective maintenance on telecom systems
- Carry out preventive maintenance on telecom systems
- Implement the relocation of equipment in a given location extending to the district
- Installation of equipment as specified in the scope of SERVICE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Data Analyst Recruitment at Interswitch Group 2022/2023- careers.interswitchgroup.com
- A wealth of cognate on the job experience, equipment operations, maintenance and management as a Field Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Minimum level of experience required: 6 years or more
- English (C-Professional working proficiency)
What can we offer you?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences, exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
How to Apply for Field Engineer Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services 2022/2023
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this Recruitment.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our