SoliBay is actively recruiting for the position of Procurement Officer. SoliBay is active in the oil and gas industry. Services they offer include oil well fishing services, well drilling and completions, coil tubing, solid control operations and equipment leasing.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Onne, Rivers
- Overseeing and supervising all purchasing activities.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing purchased inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
Requirements for Application
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years working in the same position in an organisation offering similar services.
- Familiarity with parts of cranes and heavy-duty equipment
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
Check this out–Safaricom Internship Program 2022/2023 for young Kenyans
Salary: (Probation) Open to negotiation.
- The client will pay 50% of the agreed remuneration in the first month.
- The probation period is for 6 months. On conclusion (satisfactory), remuneration will be reviewed upwards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2022.
For more job updates CLICK HERE
You can also reach us on our social media pages for further enquiries.