Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) was incorporated in Nigeria on May 2, 1984 and the oldest international bank in the country. It provides a wide range of financial products and services to corporate and commercial customers, financial institutions and public sector organizations. It offers deposit and loan products, global transaction services, cash management, sales and trading, corporate finance and investment banking products.
Formerly known as Nigeria International Bank Ltd, Citibank Nigeria Limited today employs about 300 people and operates 12 branches in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, Kano, Bonny, Aba, Lanlate and Ososa. As at December 31, 2016, it had over NGN 600 billion in total assets. Citibank Nigeria is owned by Citibank Overseas Investment Corporation, a subsidiary of Citibank N.A. (USA).
EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa Analyst Program) application at Citibank Nigeria Limited.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Europe, Middle East and Africa Analyst Program (EMEA, Full Time Analyst)
Req ID: 80014104
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Category: BCMA Capital Markets, BCMA Corporate Banking, BCMA Investment Banking, Operations, Treasury and Trade Solutions
You’re the brains behind our work:
- Citi’s Europe, Middle East and Africa regional business is looking for full-time Analysts to join the team in various locations across the region.
- The EMEA Analyst Program begins in July with a 4-week training program. Formal training begins with an orientation and induction sessions providing an overview of Citi, followed by classroom training sessions.
- Analysts have the opportunity to meet representatives from the teams that make up the both banking and operational divisions within Citi.
- The classroom training program are followed by 4 x 3-month rotations across various functions of Citi.
- The link you have selected is for the Europe, Middle East and Africa Analyst Program within Nigeria
- Develop a good understanding and appreciation of the operations processes. Understand the functions carried out within the subunits of operations.
- Understand workflow, key controls and key risks linked to various products. Accurately evaluate risks as they relate to key business objectives. Assess the effectiveness of key controls.
- Develop an understanding of the impact of regulatory and financial impacts on the organization.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
- During your 4-week training program you will receive an in-depth education on a variety of topics to learn the fundamentals of the analyst role and introduce you to Citi’s culture.
- We are open to your degree background as we will provide you the training you require to excel.
- By the end of the program, Analysts will have the opportunity to take advantage of internal mobility opportunities and grown their corporate career.
Requirements for the application of EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa Analyst Program) at Citibank Nigeria Limited.
We want to hear from you if:
- You have completed your University Degree or will complete it prior to June 2022
- You have a minimum grade of 2:1, a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent in any degree discipline
- You are fluent in English
- You have less than 3 years of work experience
- You must have completed one year of National Service (if applicable, please upload your NYSC certificate)
Who we think will be a great fit:
- A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.
We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
How to Apply for EMEA Program at Citibank Nigeria Limited.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Points To Note
- If you meet the criteria above, we encourage you to apply promptly as the program will start in June 2022.
- Attach your updated CV, full academic transcript and ID or passport copy
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our