This is to inform all our readers about the recruitment opportunity at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited.
Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Their expertise are predominantly in the areas of; Cinema operation: Site Management; Own sites, Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management, Film Distribution: Rights Acquisition; Booking into cinemas; content development.
Details about the Job
They are recruiting to fill the position as written below:
Job Title: Projectionist
- Projectionists are responsible for supporting the Technical Manager with the effective management of the Technical operation within the Projection department.
- To support the Technical Manager in ensuring that targets and standards are met or exceeded. They will contribute to quality of service given to our Guests by the delivery of a high standard of presentation through highly trained and skilled Technicians.
Include the following and other duties as may be assigned:
- To assist the Technical Manager in maximising the performance of all Technical employees by leading, developing teamwork and through effective training & performance management.
- To assist the Technical Manager in the maintenance of, operation and care of all critical and non-critical lighting.
- To assist the Technical Manager in the selection, recruitment and induction of new projection employees.
- To champion, implement and sustain Technical and Operations Standards, Company Policies and Procedures and initiatives, ensuring that these are communicated effectively to all employees within the Technical environment.
- To deliver minimum show loss by ensuring that all relevant maintenance processes are followed to the required standard on all departmental Sound & Projection equipment.
- To deliver quality Presentation of all screen activity, through both Sound and Projection by ensuring that all relevant processes are followed to the required standard, exceeding guest expectations.
- To inform and communicate effectively with the Technical Team and provide feedback to the Technical Manager & Management Team on Technical performance.
- To maintain the safety of Guests and employees by complying with Odeon Standards, Health & Safety and Environment legislation relevant to their department and meeting all other statutory requirements.
- To review information/reports to seek opportunities for preventing loss, ensure the security of assets, Guests and employees at all times. Ensuring that equipment and processes are used effectively and procedures followed consistently.
Qualification and Requirement
The right candidate must have
- A minimum of OND from a recognized institution.
- Excellent customer skill.
- IT skills
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Closing Date for Application
21st March, 2019.
We would keep updating on more job opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Filmhouse Cinema Job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
Also like our Facebook Click Here
Follow us on Twitter Click Here
Leave a Comment