Brewing Operator at International Breweries Plc
AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brewing Operator
Job ID: 30011951
Location: Ilesa Brewery, Osun
Job Type: Full-time
Roles & Responsibilities
- Complete associated tracking and monitoring
- Complete operator workstation administration and Team room administration as required
- Contribute to self-development
- Manage PIMS & POMS and take corrective action on negative trends
- Use QFR’s (As per triggers)
- Complete 5 WHY’s (As per triggers) with relevant team members
- Contribute towards AB reports as required
- Ensure process quality and productivity
- Carrying out autonomous operations as defined for the process areas.
- Identify defective plant, and report these through to the Process Artisan or Team Leader to assist with resolution.
- Initiative and energy
- Achievement Drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously, be the best).
- Carrying out the required quality checks and analyses and recording the results on the appropriate information system
- The list of quality checks to be executed is contained in the work instructions.
- React to the results using the VPO tools supplied
- Actively participate in shift meetings, asking questions to test understanding and contributing suggestions
- Making use of the action logs to record issues, problems and improvement opportunities
- Fully understand the team Dream and contribute in achieving it.
- Make use of relevant communication media (e.g. shift logbook) to stay informed and inform others of issues.
- Complete required hand over to incoming shift team members, ensuring the issues relating to plant performance, quality and maintenance are communicated
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Interpret and implement production plan for shift
- Operate manual and automatic machines on the line as per standards
- Monitor production processes on shift and correct any negative trends
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Microbiology, Biochemistry or other related Courses
- 1 year on the job training, SKAP Completed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline 12th May, 2022.
Please subscribe to our website via email for more scholarships updates and general updates and opportunities. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on