SaroAfrica International Limited – We are a group driven by excellence. At Saroafrica International, we believe in turning challenges, stemming from customers’ needs into success stories. This has motivated and inspired our journey from the beginning. The group was born out of a desire to satisfy under-served customers in the crop protection industry especially with the departure of multinationals due to unfavourable economic environment in the early 90s. With 3 decades of experience, we have grown into a strong force in the agricultural and FMCG industry, with business operations spanning local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Locations: Abia, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Imo, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently in search of fresh and young graduates to join our team.
The candidates we want:
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You should be a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical-minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITIES- See Complete List of FGN Loans and Grants 2021/2022 and how to Apply
- Payroll Support Registration
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
- Minimum Second-Class Upper degree (2:1) in any underlisted disciplines from a reputable University: Agriculture / Agric extension, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Economics, Accountancy, Marketing, Computer Science, Agronomy, Engineering (Electrical Electronic, Mechanical Engineering, Production, Agric, Chemical), Business Administration, Human Resources / Industrial Relations.
- You have completed your NYSC Scheme or to complete by December 2021.
- Only candidates from these states of origin are required to apply for this position: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Rivers, Edo, Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, and Osun.
How to Apply for SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Note: If you have you have applied to Saro in the past 2 years, you are advised not to apply
Application Deadline 26th December, 2021.
You May Also Like- Schlumberger Limited Recruitment for a HR Representative
We would keep updating on more awesome job opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2021/2022.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.