Schlumberger Limited is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
Schlumberger Limited Recruitment for a HR Representative
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Representative
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The HR Representative is responsible for supporting employees and managers on topics including hiring, relocation, benefits, career development, performance appraisals, compensation and promotions.
- The HR Representative is the first line of contact for management and employee queries, and assists the HR Manager in the design, development and implementation of various policies, programs and procedures, and administer these as directed.
- Dedicate face time to support employees through interaction and feedback.
- Conduct employee information meetings on employment policies, benefits and compensation. Participate in union related meetings where appropriate.
- Act as first point of contact for employees regarding employee relations issues and concerns about motivation and job satisfaction.
- Support employee engagement initiatives.
- Assist with coaching and developing new team members.
- Maintain a good grasp of HR and business issues.
- Participate in initiatives aimed at continuously improving HR performance and employee motivation.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
- Assist business and line managers with interpreting and administering HR policies and programs.
- Support line management on HR tools and processes, including performance appraisals, career planning, succession planning, career orientation reviews, promotions, identifying high-value employees and performance rewards.
YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITIES- See Complete List of FGN Loans and Grants 2021/2022 and how to Apply
- Payroll Support Registration
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Maximum of five (5) years’ experience post-graduation experience in human resource.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly detail oriented with strong organization skills.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
We would keep updating on more awesome job opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Schlumberger HR Recruitment 2021/2022.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.