FGN and Konga Youth Empowerment Programme 2021/2022- FMYSD, Konga Youth Empowerment Programme- How to successfully apply for FGN and Konga Youth Empowerment Programme
The FGN Signed an MOU With Konga To Empower 500,000 Nigerian Youths On ICT.
FMYSD, Konga Youth Empowerment Programme
The Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) has released details of its partnership with Konga — Nigeria’s leading e-commerce platform, to empower the Youth and boost Micro Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs) in the country.
In furtherance of the partnership, details of benefits to beneficiaries as released by the Ministry include:
- Three months paid internship Work Experience Programme (WEP) in conjunction with the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD)
- Subsidized warehousing for youth SMEs
- Benefit from Konga banking — get POS, pay instalmentally
- Free sign up to be a Konga Logistics Company or Individual
- Co-Working office spaces, available for free after minimum pallets have been met
- Subsidized advertising of products internationally, amongst others.
YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITIES- See Complete List of FGN Loans and Grants 2021/2022 and how to Apply
- Payroll Support Registration
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
How to apply
All interested persons can apply via the website: https://youthandsports.ng/fmysd-konga-form/ and follow the application process to stand a chance of becoming a shortlisted beneficiary.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our