British High Commission (BHC) Recruitment for Entry Clearance Assistant- How to Successfully Apply for British High Commission (BHC) Recruitment for Entry Clearance Assistant 2021/2022.
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry Clearance Assistant
Job ID: 16/21 LOS, Location: Lagos, Grade: A1 (L), Start Date: 14 January 2022, Type of Position: Fixed Term, Working hours per week: 37
Main Purpose of Job
- Print visas according to manifests sent from the UK decision-making teams. Assure the security and integrity of visa writing processes according to UKVI policy and guidance
- Manage the content, security and integrity of the passport bank to assure an organised and efficient process according to guidance
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process the printing of documents for cases sent by the UKVI Decision Making Centres (DMCs);
- Manage the content, security and integrity of the passport bank to assure an organised and efficient process according to guidance and security procedures;
- Manage the dispatch process and resolve any complaints or service failures to the VAC, and escalate ongoing problems to a Team Leader;
- Manage logistics for UKVI staff and guests: arrange hotel booking, flights and transport arrangements for official travel in and out of Lagos;
- Undertake enrichment activity requests, following up cases and responding to DMCs in a timely manner. All calls and transcripts are completed professionally and to a high standard;
- Receive, record and follow through to resolve all overturned cases, and manage the Keep My Passport service by commenting on databases and liaising with our commercial partner in line with agreed procedures;
- Perform other ad-hoc duties at special request to support British Deputy High Commission and UKVI business delivery
YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITIES- See Complete List of FGN Loans and Grants 2021/2022 and how to Apply
- Payroll Support Registration
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Good standard of IT
- Excellent written English skills
- Level of language required: Proficient in English
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in a Visa Section or official Government office
- Changing and Improving, Collaborating and Partnering, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace.
NGN317,764.81 / Month
Other benefits and conditions of employment:
- Learning and development opportunities (and any specific training courses to be completed):
- Learning and Development opportunities will be available to the successful applicant.
- An analysis of training needs will be discussed between the successful candidate and line manager.
How to Apply for BHC Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th December, 2021.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our