Exxon Mobil is calling on interested and qualified graduates to apply for the internship opportunity in the company. See full details of the job below
Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship (Medical Science)
Location: Lagos & Eket, Akwa Ibom
Job Segment: Engineer, Industrial Hygiene, Engineering
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in any of the following disciplines: Nursing, Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Science, Industrial Hygiene or other related Medical Science disciplines
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree not earlier than 2020
- Nursing candidates must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and valid Practicing Nursing licence
- Pharmacy candidates must be registered with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria
- Medical Laboratory Science candidates must have a valid provisional or practicing licence
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITIES- See Complete List of FGN Loans and Grants 2021/2022 and how to Apply
- Payroll Support Registration
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
How to Apply for Exxon Mobil Medical Science Graduate Internship 2021
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
You May Also Like- Schlumberger Limited Recruitment for a HR Representative
We would keep updating on more awesome job opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the ExxonMobil Internship 2021/2022.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.