Centre Manager – Admin and Legal at Lagos Business School
The Lagos Business School is calling for candidates to apply for the position of the Centre Manager. For more application information and eligibility check below
Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
Job Title: Centre Manager – Admin and Legal
Purpose of Position
- The Center Manager would be responsible for management of administrative requirements as approved by the Governing Council.
Key Job Responsibilities
Include but not limited to:
- Liaise with Accountant, Media and other direct officers as it relates to key deliverables.
- Maintain, monitor and commission work as part of cyclic or needs based repair and refurbishment.
- Managing and update a register of risk for facilities and update on this to the center director.
- Manage and monitor all aspects of health and safety in the building and outside spaces as required by regulation or good practice.
- Ensure the management of operational budget
- First line review of agreements with vendors and contractors
- Develop a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Manage budgets for the locations.
- Manage all adhoc staff that manage the facility varying capacities.
- Ensure that staff and volunteers are able to work collaboratively with each other
- Work in collaboration with other members of staff and contractors to establish marketing of facilities and good, serviced channels of communication about activities, events and facilities available.
- Deal with communications issues internally and externally
- Overall management of all administrative systems, record keeping and governance processes to aid the effective running of facilities.
- Analyze program risks and determining mitigants.
- Space management
- Oversight of routine, planned and preventative maintenance of the building facilities and outdoor space by staff, volunteers or contractors.
- An MBA with relevant work experience (A PhD is an added advantage, given the research output expectations from the centre).
- Minimum of five years professional experience in lead management role.
To be successful in this role the candidate must possess the following:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, public speaking, strategic planning and writing skills required
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, tasks efficiently.
- Excellent time management skills and resourcefulness with attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th March, 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- LBS offers equal employment opportunity.
Did you find this article helpful in your application process? Then subscribe to our website via your email for JOB UPDATES and more. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our Facebook Page-Click Here