Egbin power plc aims at deploying a minimum of 5,000 Mega Watts (MW) of electricity generation over the next five (5) years. Egbin Power Plc is one of the major contributors to the electricity industry in Nigeria.
The company is located in Lagos and is often seen as the biggest single generating power station in sub-saharan Africa.
Details of the job
Job Title: Store Inventory Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full Time
- The Job holder will be responsible for operations related to inventory management
- Provide administrative assistance to the department as required
- Departmental Reports- Generate the required weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annually reports/presentations
- Provide comprehensive, effective and efficient support to team members
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Responsible for handling the stores data centre and building of inventory material database (warehouse material list).
- To supervise the offloading process and subsequent arrangement of materials and consignment to ensure safe custody so that it can be accessed and identified easily
- Reconciliation of physical stock with stock in the system.
- To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members
- Monitor inventory levels to ascertain reorder levels
- Ensure compliance with all safety procedures required in the warehouse
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a similar role/function
- OND, Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering and other related discipline
- PGD in Store Management/Inventory Management/Procurement
- Relevant certification in Inventory Management/Supply Chain Management/Project. Management will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to take initiative
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal Relationship skill
- Knowledge of computerized inventory management system (added advantage)
- Knowledge of Inventory management
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (Exceptional in the use of Excel a must)
How to Apply
All interested and qualified persons should hurry and use the link provided below to apply
We would keep updating on more job opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Egbin Electric Job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
Also like our Facebook Click Here
Follow us on Twitter Click Here
Leave a Comment