Are you aware of the on-going recruitment at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FBN)?
First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment for Graduate Data Analysts
The bank are hiring Nigerian graduates, to join their workforce in the below capacity. Salary is very attractive. Check out the full details of the job here.
FBN is one of Nigeria’s largest financial services institutions by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Details of the Job
FBN are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst for CMBG
Ref Id: 1900001H
Job: FBN GEN. Job family
Organization: DMD Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
Specific responsibilities and key accountabilities required for the role are listed below:
- Analyze and interpret data.
- Ensure a high level of security and accuracy of databases.
- Ensure a proper and up to date database.
- Gather and maintain a wide array of data.
- Prepare business reports and make presentations on the outcomes of the analysis.
Qualifications and Requirements
This opportunity is open to candidates with:
- A minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or B.Sc qualification in any numerate discipline.
- Computer Savvy with good use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good financial background.
- High level of attention to details.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (Oral and Written).
- Strong sense responsibility and accountability.
How to Apply for the FBN Job
All interested and qualified Nigerian graduate can apply using the link specified below
We would keep updating on more job opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the FBN Data Analyst Job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
Also like our Facebook Click Here
Follow us on Twitter Click Here