Compovine Technologies Limited is recruiting to fill the position of Procurement Manager/Officer. Check eligibility and how to apply below.
Procurement Manager / Officer at Compovine Technologies Limited
Compovine Technologies Limited is an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, Sales and Services to individuals and corporate organizations. Compovine Technology Limited currently has branches in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Lokoja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Minna, Portharcourt and Enugu, and we are still expanding.
Job Title: Procurement Manager / Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop sound, cost-effective strategies for the purchasing of products.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Negotiate contracts, terms and deadlines with vendors
- Monitor supplier performance and ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Develop risk management procedures to mitigate losses in the event of product shortages.
- Monitor and update relevant departments regarding price fluctuations of goods and vendor pricing.
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5 – 15 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st July, 2022.
Did you find this article helpful in your application process? Then subscribe to our website using your email for more notifications on available JOBS and OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our Facebook Page-Click Here