Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment- This is to notify you that the Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment has started. All interested persons should go through the application requirements and process and apply if qualified.
See full details of this job below.
READ- Graduate Trainee at Roche Nigeria
Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment
Are you ready to define yourself? Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment?
If yes, then you can become part of the Polaris family!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria (RMBN) Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
Qualifications and Requirements
- A university degree with a minimum of 2nd class lower or HND distinction from an accredited institution.
- Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate.
- 25 years or younger by December 31, 2022 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable)
- Minimum of 5 credits including Maths and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO) in not more than one sitting.
- Willing and ready to work in any part of the country.
How to Apply for Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment
All interested and qualified persons can
- Logon to Polaris Careers at polarisbankcareers.ng
- Fill in your details via the careers portal
SEE ALSO- Citi’s Emerging Markets Analyst Program 2022 for young Nigerian graduates
Closing Date for Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment Application
The deadline for application is 28th of March, 2022.
Please Note- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this Recruitment.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our
Leave a Comment