Graduate Trainee at Roche Nigeria
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity, and diversity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job ID: 202203-112754
Location: Borno, Nigeria
Job Level: Entry Level
Category: Vocational & Development Programs
We are seeking an Administrative Trainee to assist the various departments in the provision of administrative support in accordance with the requirements of the applicable department.
You may like-Procurement Officer in an Oil and Gas Company
- Support administrative and technical documentation across all departments.
- Provide administrative support to project teams, track implementation of plans and provide updates.
- Evaluating new sponsorship opportunities, new customer documentation and tracking.
- Coordination of marketing campaigns and events.
- Assist in the compiling of minutes and reports for applicable internal and external meetings.
- Support collation and monitoring of run rates across all Roche platforms.
- Carry out periodic update of applicable monitoring tools and tracking sheets.
Internal Customer Service:
- Maintain a customer centric approach with all customer engagements by aligning with the Roche values and maintaining professionalism.
- Support documentation, tracking, resolution and analysis of all internal customer complaints.
Training & Development:
- Job shadow various Heads of Departments to gain exposure to different functions.
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
- A relevant Degree or Diploma in an Administrative or Commercial field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Please attach your CV, Academic Transcript, and Motivation Letter to your application in order to be considered
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job. Please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our