Interested candidates are invited to apply for the RMBN Graduate Trainee Programme. Rand Merchant Bank (RMB) is a division of FirstRand Bank Limited, a leading African corporate and investment bank and part of one of the largest financial services groups in Africa. We offer our clients innovative, value-added advisory, funding, trading, corporate banking and principal investing solutions.
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
- RMB is deeply invested in its people. They empower and challenge their diverse talent to make a difference and to positively contribute to the social, economic, and financial landscape in their chosen markets.
- RMB is embarking on a search for the next generation of Solutionist Thinkers by putting graduates’ cognitive abilities to the test.
- The distinct candidates will be enrolled on the exclusive 5.7.A.R Programme for a 24-month period.
- The Programme integrates on-the-job learning through job rotations and classroom training to deliver a unique learning experience.
- Do you see beyond numb3r5? You could be the next RMB 5.7.A.R.
Eligibility Requirements and Criteria
- BA / B.Sc First Degree holder.
- 0 – 2 years post qualification experience (including NYSC).
- You have strong academic background (2:1 and above).
- Curious & Courageous: We have built a culture of bravery by speaking out minds and encouraging others to do the same. We encourage you to learn and listen as much as you can to build relationships based on mutual respect.
- Digital problem solvers: The landscape of financial services is changing, becoming much more technology-focused and entrepreneurial. This means we need you to be courageous and proactive when searching for better solutions and making use of the resources we have around us.
- Networkers: From clients to colleagues, you can have an active role, putting our customers at the heart of what you do. You will form trusted relationships, working together to find the right solution for your clients or stakeholders.
- Solutionist thinkers: Unconventional thinkers who make a positive difference in the world. At RMBN, we are passionate about unlocking opportunities through our Solutionist thinking approach that challenges the conventions of ordinary thinking.
- Good Collaborators: You will work alongside leaders and peers across an international network in order to connect businesses with opportunities. So, it is vital you bring a team-oriented attitude to your approach
- Deeply Invested/Customer-centric: You will do everything to support them wherever possible, forming lasting relationships that you can leverage to be able to meet customers’ individual objectives. Take initiative and be a leader in your own right.
How to Apply for RMBN Graduate Trainee Programme
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: 3rd April, 2022.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job. If you liked this article, please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our Facebook Page-Click Here