SoliBay actively recruiting a legal/human resource lead. SoliBay is active in the oil and gas industry. Services they offer include oil well fishing services, well drilling and completions, coil tubing, solid control operations and equipment leasing.
Job Title: Legal / Human Resource Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare necessary legal documents for all relevant legal proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Consistently recruiting excellent staff or delegate.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counselling and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performancereviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Human Resources Management and/or equivalent.
- At least 5 years relevant work experience.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
You may also like-EWiEn Incubator Program 2022 for female-led energy startups in Ethiopia
Salary (Probation) Open to negotiation.
Terms and Conditions
- The client will pay 50% of the agreed remuneration in the first month.
- The probation period is for 6 months. On conclusion (satisfactory), remuneration will be reviewed upwards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th April, 2022.
For job updates and more,CLICK HERE
You can also reach us on our social media pages for further enquiries.