Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Intern. Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria ltd. is now recruiting for an Intern. Check the article below for requirements and how to apply.
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern
Requisition Number: 174172
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Completion Tools
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- We are looking for the right people – people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
- Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Requirements And Qualifications
- Entry level for professional work. Performs assignments designed to develop professional or technical work knowledge and abilities requiring application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related tasks.
- Limited exercise of judgment is required on details of work and in making preliminary selections and adaptations of alternatives.
- This classification is used for employees performing a designated function for an identified duration. May include continuing education.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference / orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.