Ecobank Recruitment for Business Unit Manager – Apply. Ecobank is now recruiting for the position of Business unit manager. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Unit Manager
Job Identification: 252
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Department: Corporate Bank
Grade Level: DM-MGR
- Ensure the Sector’s PBT; Risk Asset & Liability budgets respectively are met.
- Ensure the Sectors approved cost budgets are not exceeded.
- Fund the bank with cheap liabilities.
- Ensure prompt remedial action on delinquent accounts.
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure effective growth and development of the bank’s share of wallet of the existing clients.
- Develop, implement and train Sector Account Managers on other processes required to achieve service excellence, customer satisfaction and improved relationship management.
- Ensure bank’s credit policy requirements are upheld and only good quality risk assets requests of clients are recommended for top management approvals.
- Develop and implement strategies for converting prospects and new clients to ENG Bank relationships.
- Within the framework of the bank’s Calling policy for Marketing & Credit calls, develop a calling plan, communicate and monitor to ensure compliance by Sector Account Managers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
26th April, 2023 (04:14 PM).