NCR Corporation Recruitment For Logistics Coordinator – Apply. NCR Corporation Recruiting for the position of Logistics coordinator. Check below for how to apply and the requirements.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. The NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
Job ID: R0125048
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- This position reports/ works very closely with the Services Parts Operations Manager (SPM) helping him manage day to day operational issues
- Co-ordinates and works on escalation, daily metrics, operational financials issues, internal reviews and daily tracker on various activities including ongoing projects.
- Supports Parts Demand in a timely and cost-effective manner. Works with remote teams to process customer orders which include order input, resolving order holds, and notifying customer of delays.
- Provides parts availability, order status, customer pricing and part number information to internal customers.
- Follows the company processes in maintaining Inventory Integrity as per Company expectations
Roles And Responsibilities
- Carry out inventory cycle counts and reconciliation exercises.
- Reports quality issues/concerns to appropriate personnel.
- Collaborates with other division subject-matter experts to uncover root causes of problems and assists with resolution.
- Maintains a comprehensive knowledge of assigned processes and procedures
- Consults and Collaborates with Team and SPM in improving existing processes or establishing new ones to address, new or changes to, business requirements.
- Generates reports, captures information, and records data using desktop tools. Work on understanding and evaluating vendors’ invoices and identify discrepancies if any.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job