Qatar Airways Recruitment For Airport Services Duty Supervisor. Qatar Airways is now recruiting to fill the position of Airport Services Duty Supervisor. Interested persons should see how to apply below and the requirements.
Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline. We connect more than 160 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Airport Services Duty Supervisor
Job ID: 187651
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Location: Category Cargo & Airport Operations
- We are recruiting for the role of Airport Services Duty Supervisor in Ground Services based at Abuja, Nigeria.
- Reporting directly to the Duty Officer you will supervise your team to deliver exceptional customer service to our customers to ensure they receive the award winning 5-star service Qatar Airways is renowned for.
- You will also be required to support the Airport Services Manager when needed as well as displaying excellent skills to deal with flight delays, disruptions, denied boarding and any other challenges.
- Facilitates ramp handling in liaison with all airport staff to expedite departures.
- Supervises the airport team to ensure on-time flight closure and working towards overall on-time performance.
- Provide leadership, demonstrate team building skills, direct staff and evaluate performance as well as being able to build on constructive feedback
- Generate various reports and always keep the workplace neat and tidy as well as offering support to the Airport Services
- Manager in implementation of training and remaining sensitive in varying difficult situations at all times.
- Manage and train the ticketing team.
- Plan efficient duty allocations of manpower during duty periods for Customer Service Agents and provide support to the
- Airport Services Manager in case of flight disruptions, mis-connections and other passenger related disruptions
Requirements And Qualifications
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Relevant College or University qualification
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in an airline or reputed Ground Handling Operations at supervisory level.
- Good understanding of conditions of carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security procedures
- Experience in areas such as Passenger Services, Baggage Services, Ground Operations, Dangerous Goods Regulations and ramp handling
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
- Knowledge of Weight and Balance, Ramp handling and Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Able to perform duties under pressure whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: You must have the legal rights to live and work in Nigeria to be considered for this role
25th April, 2023.