Polaris Bank Recruitment For Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP). Polaris bank is now recruiting to fill the position of Human Resources Business Partner at the bank. Check below for how to apply below and the requirements.
Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP)
Job type: Full-time
Job Field: Human Capital Management
Who are we looking for:
- We are currently sourcing for candidates to be recruited as Human Resource Business Partner. The ideal candidate will be in charge of the design, administration and maintenance of the bank’s organization structure, and determine the staffing requirements, taking into consideration the current and future objectives of the bank. The ideal candidate should have the ability to develop and execute strategies to identify, attract, select and deploy the best talent to execute the bank’s objectives and goals.
- Set strategies for managing the bank’s manpower requirement and ensure proper utilization of existing human resources to meet organizational objectives.
- Develop, monitors and ensures compliance with the bank’s manpower planning and recruitment policies and procedures
- Manage the manpower planning process and implementation of the manpower plans.
- Evaluate and prepare projections of manpower requirements in branches/Strategic Business Units
- Determines optimum staffing levels for each business unit taking into consideration, the activities and the peculiarities of the business unit.
- Manage the review of the bank’s organization structures and updating approved changes in structure/layout.
- Prepares and maintains job descriptions for current and projected positions within the Bank.
- Keeps abreast of recruitment practices in the Nigerian labour market.
- Monitors the recruiting process
- Facilitates identification and definition of various organizational and job competencies
- Understands and applies the most appropriate assessment methods and assigns appropriate interviewers as well as analyses and evaluates assessment results and makes recommendation for selection.
- Prepare Manpower budget for the bank in liaison with FINCON and manage the implementation of the manpower budget.
- Prepare management Reports/updates as required
- Monitor and evaluate performance of branches in liaison with team members
- Orients new hires regarding bank’s policies, procedures and benefits.
Requirements And Qualifications
Applicants should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or in any Social Sciences related discipline
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills. Critical thinker with success in developing innovative solutions to business issues.
- Ability to coach and influence to achieve business results.
- Use knowledge of the business strategy or the ability to probe for required understanding of business strategy/context in order to properly align solutions or problem solving approaches.
- Proficient in MS Office – Knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated credibility and integrity in communications to ensure information flows upward and downward.
- Ability to listen and understand the needs of the employees, together with those of the company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply