Media Council of Kenya Industrial Placement Programme 2022 for young Kenyan students
Media Council of Kenya is an inclusive, equal and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organizational capability.
MCK aim is to attract, nurture, develop and retain the most talented people and support them to expand their skills and capabilities, ensuring that Media Council of Kenya is the destination of choice for the brightest talents in the industry. Whatever we do, our ambition remains one and the same: to work in partnership with our stakeholders to provide solutions that meet their needs, whilst building a sustainable business for the future, for ourselves and the communities in which we operate
- Final year students from a recognised university or middle-level college.
- Letter of application from the student.
- Recommendation letter from the university or college.
- Academic transcripts.
- Valid Student Identification Card or Registration Number.
- Valid MCK Student Press Card 2022.
- Evidence of published work or broadcast will be an added advantage.
- Media Council of Kenya pays competitive rates for the job which will enhance Media Council’s capacity to attract, retain and to reward competent and most talented staff while recognizing the relative added value of staff to the organization.
- Media Council of Kenya reward the right performance, consistent with our values, through career progression and performance related compensation.
- Interested students can apply by submitting all requirements through the online portal: https://mediacouncil.or.ke/services/support-services/careers with the subject title: Application for MCK Media Industrial Placement Programme on or before Saturday 30th April 2022.
For More Information:
Was this article helpful in your application process? If yes, the subscribe to our website via email. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our Facebook Page-Click Here