Young South Africans are invited to apply for the standard bank youth development and employment programmes. Read further for more information on eligibility and how to apply.
Standard Bank Youth Development and Employment Programmes 2022 for young South Africans
At Standard Bank, we have the potential to create greatness for all her people. But we can’t do it alone. SB need the dreamers. The talented young people with ambitions for their futures and Africa’s. The ones who see things for what they could be. That are fearless in the face of effort. And understand that hard work can change the world. The ones who are willing to put everything in, so they can get even more back. If we can empower them to truly show up every day. At their very best. Ready to do all it takes to make their dreams happen. Then the possibilities before them, us and Africa will be truly limitless.
This is not just about having dreams. It’s about being ready to start living them.
- Whichever Standard Bank graduate programme you choose, you’ll find these things in common: quality, possibility, and unparalleled opportunity. And that’s because there’s nothing more important to us than helping you fulfil your potential. From shadowing senior colleagues to working on projects that make a difference on the world, on our graduate programmes you’ll build the skills, gain the experience, and enjoy the freedom you need to create a brighter future not only for yourself, but for Africa too.
- A learnership with Standard Bank Group follows a work-based approach to learning, you’ll gain a real-world understanding of Standard Bank Group, as you’re guided and supported to achieve the goals you’ve set yourself. The programme integrates practical and theory, and includes both structured work experience and structured learning with an accredited training provider – leading to a SAQA accredited qualification.
- An internship with Standard Bank Group gives you the opportunity to gain valuable workplace experience with the foundation of your tertiary qualification. You’ll start contributing from the moment you join, as you get involved in real projects – and have every chance to develop and grow.Once you’ve completed your internship, you’ll possess highly in-demand skills and qualifications. So, you’ll be able to own your career potential, and apply for the role of your dreams.
- Completed Matric with a 60% average or above for all programmes
- Minimum tertiary academic average of 60% or above for learnerships, internships and graduate programmes depending on specific programme requirements
- Currently completing or a completed tertiary qualification in Commerce, Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Social Science and Mathematics
- Matric, Higher Certificate, Diploma, Advanced diploma, Btech, Degree and Post Graduate qualifications accepted depending on specific programme requirements
- Must be a South Africa citizen, between ages of 18-30, not registered for or completing another learnership or internship
For More Information on how to apply, Visit the Official Webpage of the Standard Bank Youth Development and Employment Programmes 2022
If you want to receive more job updates, then subscribe to our website using your email. Subscription is 100% free.
You can also find us on