The 2022 Curtis Fellowship is an annual leadership development program to support youth ages 18-21 from underserved communities in South Africa who embody the values of global citizenship.
To qualify for application, candidates must be between ages 18-21 (by time of application), a South African Citizen, have limited past travel experiences, and a family household income of under $120,000 RAND. Those who come from previously disadvantaged backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Ages 18-21 (by time of application)
- Limited travel experience
- Family household income of under R 120 000
- Those who come from previously disadvantaged backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Innovative & Engaging curriculum from April-October focused on personal and professional development
- All Expenses paid learning trip to New York City in late September exploring cultural institutions, meeting with industry leaders, and more (if travel permits)
- Speaker Series with various industry leaders
- Networking Opportunities & Internship Opportunities
- Access to a growing Alumni Network & many more opportunities
- Monthly stipend to be included for a part-time commitment between April-October 2022
Applicants must submit a 2-3 minute video or 500-700 word essay to email@example.com answering the following questions:
- What qualities do you identify with as an active citizen of the world?
- If selected, what lasting change would you like to achieve through the program?
- What specific socio-economic issues are you taking action on and why?
Applicants must submit a recommendation letter from a teacher/professor, school administrator, community leader, or colleague to be considered for the Curtis Fellowship.
Application Deadline: March 31st, 2022 11:59 PM SAST.
For More Information, Visit the Official Webpage of the Global Citizen Curtis Fellowship 2022
We hope this article helped you apply successfully. If you liked this article, please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our Facebook Page-Click Here