The South Africa – France PROTEA Programme 2023
The call for applications is open to tenured researchers in research laboratories attached to higher education establishments or research organisations.
For the French part , companies can participate in the project, as long as they are associated with an academic partner.
For the South African part , companies are not eligible.
- Scientific quality of the project and the teams;
- Active participation of young researchers (doctoral students, post-doctoral students, statutory researchers);
- Active participation of women;
- In South Africa, applications from scholars from historically disadvantaged institutions will be favorably considered;
- Benefit of cooperation and complementarity of French and foreign teams;
- Prospects for structuring or valuing the project. Network projects with a European opening in particular will be considered as priorities. Researchers thus have the possibility of submitting an application within the framework of another PHC, on the same research topic.
How to apply for The South Africa – France PROTEA Programme 2023
You can find the call for applications online : https://www.campusfrance.org/fr/protea
For More Information on Eligibility requirements:
Application Deadline: 30 May 2022.
If you liked this article, please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our