UN Reham Al-Farra Memorial Journalists Fellowship Programme 2022
Eligible candidates are invited to apply for the 3-week unique oppportunity for young, working journalists from developing countries.
- be between 22 and 35 years old
- be a full-time working journalist
- be fully proficient in written and oral English
- be able to connect virtually daily for three weeks during working hours NY time from around mid-September to the beginning of October 2022
- be a national of a developing country or country in transition, as defined by the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs (see list of eligible countries below)
Application Deadline: 30 April, 2022
For More Information on how to apply, Visit the Official Webpage of the UN Reham Al-Farra Memorial Journalists Fellowship Programme 2022
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our