Université Paris-Saclay aims to promote access for international students to its Master’s programmes, provided by its faculties, component-institutions and associated universities, and to make it easier for highly-qualified international students to join the University, especially for those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
Université Paris-Saclay Master’s Scholarships 2022/2023
- Students admitted to a Paris-Saclay University Master’s program delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ. Among these students, only those who answer one of the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility program during their studies (eg Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme) that did not lead to certification.
Programs / Fields:
– All academic fields are concerned.
– All Master’s programs for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for vocational training.
- The amount of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. It is paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- Laureates will receive their scholarship as well as travel expenses only upon arrival in France and once they have enrolled in the program to which they were admitted.
How to Apply for Université Paris-Saclay Master’s Scholarships for international study in France
For More Information and how to successfully apply: Visit the Official Webpage of the 2022/2023 Université Paris-Saclay Master’s Scholarships
- Deadline for application in master to be selected: 7 May 2022
- Once selected, deadline for receipt scholarship application: 14 May 2022
- Once selected, deadline for receipt both recommendations and closing of the call: 18 May 2022
- Announcement of results: end of June 2022
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Leiden University Mandela Scholarship Fund 2022 for young South Africans
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this scholarship
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our