German Chancellor Fellowship Programme 2022/2023
This is to notify interested applicants that the German Chancellor Fellowship Programme portal is open and interested candidates are invited to apply.This fellowship programme is intended to give them the opportunity to spend a year in Germany exploring new solutions to the global issues of our times and widening their networks. With this programme, Germany once again presents itself as a destination of choice for intercultural dialogue and as a meeting place for the international leaders of tomorrow.
You may like-Bridges for Enterprise’s Incubation Program 2022 for social enterprises
You must meet the following criteria/What is required of you:
The German Chancellor Fellowship sponsors future decision-makers, multipliers and thought leaders – regardless of industry. We invite you to apply if you
- hold Brazilian, Chinese, Indian, Russian, South African or American citizenship
- work in a field such as politics, business, media, administration, society or culture and have demonstrable initial leadership experience
- will have completed your first academic degree (Bachelor or comparable degree) no more than twelve years ago. The key date for calculating this twelve-year period is 1 October 2023.
- want to conduct an independently developed project with a host of your choice in Germany
- have good knowledge of English and/or German
How to apply German Chancellor Fellowship Programme
Before applying, you should discuss the details of your project with your chosen host.
Please submit the necessary application documents to the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation online only.
- letter of motivation: Tell us what drives you, what leadership experience you already have and what your career goals are
- project plan: Outline the project you have developed yourself and agreed with your intended host prior to applying. Why is your project of societal significance, and how will you be able to build bridges between Germany and your home country in the future?
- extensive statement including mentoring agreement from your host in Germany
- two letters of recommendation (not more than 12 months old) from individuals who can provide information on your professional, personal and/or academic background.
You may also like: UN Reham Al-Farra Memorial Journalists Fellowship Programme 2022 for young Journalists
The online application form contains links where the letters of recommendation and statements can be uploaded. Please forward these links to the relevant individuals as soon as possible. We will send you a confirmation e-mail as soon as we have received all the required documents.
If you have any doubts or questions, please contact us (info[at]avh.de) before submitting your application. We are happy to help.
If you are eligible for application see- Apply now
Application deadline: 15 October 2022
Selection meeting: April 2023
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the German Chancellor Fellowship Programme 2022/2023
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our
The Shell Graduate Programme, 2022 (for Young Graduates).
Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship 2022 at SOAS University of London, UK
Master’s Scholarship Programme in German Studies at the UoN
Nuffic Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) 2021/2022 | Study in The Netherlands (Fully Funded)
University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship 2022/2023 for study in the United Kingdom (£10,000 Award) For Africans
European University Institute (EUI) Young African Leaders Programme 2022/2023