Ban Ki-Moon Global Citizen Scholarship Program 2022
The Global Citizen Scholarship Program is designed to empower young, active global citizen leaders who are engaged for the SDGs is open for application and interested persons are invited to apply. The Ban Ki-moon Centre will select 15 young African global citizen leaders for the programme. Learn about past scholarship cohorts here.
You may also like: Université Paris-Saclay Master’s Scholarships 2022/2023 (Study in France)
The selected scholars will also be responsible for proposing and implementing their own SDG Micro-Project in their community during the scholarship period (May – December 2022). SDG Micro-Projects are localized projects addressing one or more of the SDGs in a given community and context.
For Eligibility Requirements and Program Components, See more information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Ban Ki-moon Global Citizen Scholarship Program 2022
How to apply for the Ban Ki-moon Global Citizen Scholarship Program 2022:
Submit the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 3, 2022, 11 PM CET.
- Current CV, including date of birth and nationality
- Scan of passport or other formal ID
- Proof of academic titles and/or enrollment confirmation
- Letter of motivation (max 500 words)
- Why do you want to receive this scholarship?
- Why do you want to attend the “Sustainable African Cities” summer school with the University of Bordeaux?
- What makes YOU a global citizen?
- Why would you otherwise not have access to this opportunity?
- SDG Micro-Project pitch (max 500 words).
Application Deadline: April 3, 2022
For More Information:
If you liked this article, please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our