University of Edinburgh Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2021/2022
The Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh will provide postgraduate scholarships to students from Africa with great academic and leadership potential but few educational opportunities.
Available Postgraduate Program for Scholarship
Scholarships are available for the following postgraduate programs:
- MSc Africa and International Development
- MSc Environment and Development
- MSc Global Health Policy
- MA Design for Change
- MSc Sustainable Energy Systems
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MSc Finance, Technology and Policy
- MSc Food Security
- MSc Design Informatics
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
Scholars will participate in activities as part of the wider Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh including work-based placements, mentorship, and other activities during the academic year.
SEE ALSO- Learn Africa Scholarship Undergraduate & Graduate Program 2020/2021
- Applicants must have graduated no later than September 2020
- Applicants must be a resident and citizen of a Sub-Saharan African country. Applicants currently residing outside of this region for education reasons only can still apply
- Applicants must demonstrate a track record of leadership and service within their community
- Applicants are able to present economic circumstances which show they lack financial means to pursue higher education in their home country or elsewhere
- Applicants must want to study one of the eligible degree programmes at the University of Edinburgh
- Applicants must qualify academically for admission to the degree programme of their choice
- Applicants should not have completed a postgraduate degree previously and should not be enrolled at a separate university while on scholarship
How to Apply for Mastercard Foundation Post Graduate Scholarship
If you wish to apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, please apply for the scholarship first. If you are successful in the scholarship process, the team will support you to apply for admission to your chosen degree programme.
All interested and qualified candidates should Click here for more information about University of Edinburgh Mastercard Foundation Scholarship and how to Apply
SEE ALSO- Complete List of Available Scholarships for Nigerians 2020
We would keep updating on more local and international scholarships, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Mastercard Post Graduate Scholarship.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on Facebook Click Here and Twitter Click Here
Leave a Comment