Learn Africa Scholarship Undergraduate & Graduate Program 2020/2021 is strictly for African Women. This is an opportunity to continue your studies without the stress of paying fees or buying textbooks. This scholarship comes with complete payment.
Learn Africa Program 2020 (For Women)
The program Learn Africa aims to promote the transfer of knowledge, exchange and training of African female students through scholarships offered by Spanish universities.
Since 2013 and up to now, 153 African female students from 34 countries have been beneficiaries of this program and have studied different subjects and levels at 40 Spanish universities, 1 Portuguese and 2 educational centers in Morocco.
- Be a woman and have the nationality of an African country.
- Be enrolled in an African university or have a university degree issued in an African country. For Postgraduate Scholarships, the Degree title is required. The required degree can vary depending on the requested scholarship (See details of each scholarship).
- Meet the specific requirements and technical/technologic material of each type of scholarship.
- Only one application per person
To apply for a scholarship you will need to attach the following documents:
- National identity document
- Diploma / certificate / university degree (as required)
- Academic record
- Motivation letter
- Reference or recommendation letter/s
- Official language level accreditation if required
- Research project
How to Apply for Learn Africa Scholarship 2020
Interested persons should click on the application link provided below
Closing Date for Application
Scholarships application closes on the 15th of July (2020). This period may be extendable depending on the number of requests received
Only requests made online will be accepted.
We would keep updating on more local and international scholarships, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.