Rivers State SUBEB (RSUBEB) Recruitment Form Portal 2023/2024 – This page contains the complete guide on how to apply for Rivers State SUBEB recruitment 2023/2024 successfully. We encourage you to kindly use the steps and guidelines provided on this page to register or apply for Rivers State SUBEB Recruitment 2023.
Rivers State SUBEB (RSUBEB) Recruitment Form Portal
Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board in Pursuant to the approval of a Smart School for Rivers State by the Federal Government, and the subsequent approval for staffing of the school by the Government of Rivers State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below in the Junior Secondary, Primary, and Early Child Care Development Education (ECCDE) sections of the Rivers State Smart School:
Job Title: Teacher
General Requirements for Rivers State SUBEB (RSUBEB) Recruitment
- Candidates shall be no less than 18 years
and no more than 40 years old at the time of application.
- Candidates shall have demonstrable use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Connecting Devices, and the Internet.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Education or a Post-Graduate Diploma in Education, in addition to a Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree. In the case of persons to be deployed to the Early Child Care Development Education (ECCDE) Section, a Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with specialization in ECODE may be accepted.
- A teaching license certified by the Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) shall be an added advantage
- Prior worlding experience in a Smart School shall be an added advantage.
- Candidates shall demonstrate a capacity for written and spoken communication in English.
- Recruitment of candidates shall be through computer-based test and interviews to determine competence psychosocial, and organizational skills.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment Portal 2023/2024
How to Apply for Rivers State SUBEB (RSUBEB) Teachers Recruitment
Candidates shall apply online FREE at the portal http://rsubebsmartschoolapplication.com/with the following attachments:
- Application letter, written and signed by applicant.
- Recent color passport photograph (not older than six months) on a white background.
- Birth certificate or affidavit of birth (recently sworn age declarations are liable to be
- ALL educational certificates from First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC), and Senior School Certificate to highest degree attained by a candidate.
- Professional licenses and certifications like TRCN.
- Local Government Identification Certificate.
- NYSC Discharge o Exemption Certificate where applicable.
- Detailed curriculum vitae with the names, designations, telephone numbers, and email addresses of three referees
Closing Date Rivers State SUBEB (RSUBEB) Recruitment
All applications must be submitted on or before 19th April, 2023.