Logistics Associate at RPL Logistics Limited
RPL Logistics Limited is currently recruiting to fill the position of Logistics Associate.Interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply. RPL Logistics Limited is an internationally affiliated Logistics company. We provide the best logistics services to our clients and customers.
Job Title: Logistics Associate
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment: Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a seasoned Logistics Associate to join our team of professionals.
- The ideal candidate will be in charge of ensuring that goods get to our customers on time and in a good state.
- Coordinate all delivery activities.
- Ensure that products get to customers on time.
- Ensure that the delivery process goes smoothly and excellent.
- Resolve any issues that may occur at the point of delivery.
- Keep a record of daily delivery.
- Ensure excellent logistic service delivery
- Other applicable tasks that might arise.
- First Degree from a reputable university
- Minimum of 1 year work experience
- Good leadership skills
- Can work under pressure
- Great organization and coordination skills
- Reside on the island
- Trust worthy.
- Career advancement
- Training and development
- Profit sharing
- Engaging workforce
- Great culture.
You may like- One Acre Fund Internship 2022/2023- oneacrefund.org
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 29th March, 2022.
You can also find us on our