Commonwealth Foundation Grant 2021/2022- How to successfully apply for Commonwealth Foundation Grant 2021/2022- Closing date for Commonwealth Foundation Grant 2021/2022 Application.
As one of the three intergovernmental pillars of the Commonwealth, the Foundation operates within that critical space between government and the people. The Foundation works to bring the voice of civil society into all aspects of governance, supporting civil society engagement in shaping the policies and decisions that affect people’s lives.
Focus Areas for Commonwealth Foundation Grant
Applicants must address one or more of the Foundation’s three priority themes:
- Environment and climate change
- Freedom of expression
IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! Complete List of FGN Loans and Grants 2021/2022 : Application Link
Eligibility Requirements for Commonwealth Foundation Grant
Eligibility for grant funding under this call depends on the following criteria:
- The applicant is a registered not-for-profit civil society organisation (CSO).
- The applicant is registered in an eligible Commonwealth Foundation member country and the proposed project will be implemented in the
country of registration. Please see a full list of eligible countries at commonwealthfoundation.com/grants. (Projects can be implemented in one or more eligible Commonwealth Foundation member countries. and can have a national, sub-national, regional or international remit).
- In multi-country projects, the Foundation encourages collaboration with partners in each involved country
- The applicant has documented experience, over at least two years, working on participatory governance and advocacy within the proposed
- The total grant amount requested must be between £15,000 and £30,000 per year for a maximum of two years.
- The requested grant amount should not exceed 70% of the applicant organisation’s total annual income.
- The average of the applicant organisation’s total annual income over the past two years must be less than £2m.
- The project proposal must address at least one of the priority themes and demonstrate appropriate and meaningful integration of gender considerations.
- Proposals must relate to projects that are expected to begin within the second half of 2022.
- Payroll Support Registration
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
How to Apply for Commonwealth Foundation Grant
All interested persons should visit the Official Webpage of the 2021/2022 Commonwealth Foundation Grants Programme
or simply click on https://commonwealthfoundation.com/grants/
Further Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would keep updating on more local and international LOAN AND GRANT opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for the Commonwealth GRANT.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our