This is a call to interested Rwandans to apply for the 2022 Rwanda Second Cohort of Digital Champions and Business Coaches. Check below for more information.
Digital Opportunity Trust (DOT) Rwanda Second Cohort of Digital Champions and Business Coaches.
DOT Rwanda is a youth-led movement of daring social innovators who have the tools, knowledge, and networks to create opportunities and transform their own communities. We support youth to become innovators and leaders, and to create and apply digital solutions that have a positive impact in their communities.
DOT Rwanda is seeking a second cohort of exceptional Digital Champions and Business Coaches to serve under the DOT Rwanda’s Daring to Shift (D2S) Project under the Global Affairs Canada partnership. D2S is aligned to the Sustainable Development Goals and contributes to the Rwanda National Strategy for Transformation I (NST1).
Selected Digital champions and Business Coaches will deliver learning programs and coaching to business owners with micro, small and informal businesses (70% of women) to help them improve their business skills, increase their confidence, integrate new digital tools and technologies to improve the efficiency of their business operations.
This is an exciting professional development opportunity for youth looking to grow their leadership abilities, knowledge of their community, and their visibility as leaders.
- Rwandan citizen and aged between 18-30 years;
- Be unemployed, recent university and college graduate;
- Be a young community leader;
- Resident of one of the following regions and committed to work in the region or one year collaborating remotely or face -to-face with peer youth and young entrepreneurs:
City of Kigali: Gasabo, Kicukiro, Nyarugenge.
Southern Province: Kamonyi, Muhanga,Nyanza, Gisagara, Huye.
Eastern Province: Kayonza,Nyagatare,Kirehe.
Northern Province: Rulindo, Musanze,Gicumbi.
Western Province: Rubavu, Rusizi, Ngororero.
- Passionate for digital and gender inclusion, transformation and community empowerment;
- Tech savvy with Business knowledge;
- Proficient in written and spoken Kinyarwanda and English;
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Through this unique experience, Digital Champions and Business Coaches are provided with a monthly stipend, communication and transport facilitation for successful program delivery.
For More Information:
Did you find this article helpful? Please subscribe to our website via email for more updates on opportunities. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on